الاثنين، 11 فبراير 2013

Nokia Mobile Phone Secret Codes

Nokia Mobile Phone Secret Codes

Posted by: Sabri Sangjaya Wednesday, October 31, 2012
1. see the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
Do I press * # 0 6 #

2. view the software version, creation date and type of compression softwre software
Do I press * # 0 0 0 0 #
If it doesn't work try to dial * # 9 9 9 9 #

3. view the status of call waiting
Do I press * # 4 3 #

4. look at the number/number of private number to contact your mobile phone
Do I press * # 0 # 3

5. displays the phone number transfer all calls
Do I press * # 6 1 #

6. see the caller's phone number on the transfer because you didn't answer (call divert on)
Do I press * # 6 1 #

7. see the caller's phone number on the transfer because it is out of range (call divert on)
Do I press * # 6 1 #

8. see the caller's phone number on the transfer because of busy (call divert on)
Do I press * # 6 7 #

9. changing the operator logo on nokia 3310 and 3330
Do I press * # 6 7 7 0 5 6 4 6 #

10. displays the sim clock status
Do I press * # 7 4 6 0 2 5 6 2 5 #

11. switch to your phone profile profile
Do I press the power button off without held

12. changing the settings to default nokia hp or manufacturer
Do I press * # 7 7 8 0 #

13. reset phone timers and game scores of nokia phones
Do I press * # 7 # 3

14. see the status of call waiting
Do I press * # 4 3 #

15. see the factory code or factory code
Do I press * # 7 7 6 0 #

16. displays serial number or the serial number, manufacturing date, hp date of purchase, date of last service, the transfer of user data. To exit the phone should reset back.
Do I press * # 92702689 #

17. see your phone security code
Do I press * # 2 6 4 0 #

18. see the ip address of your bluetooth hardware
Do I press * # 2 6 4 0 #

19. activate EFR with the best sound quality but the battery energy wasteful. To turn off using the same code.
Do I press * # 3 3 7 0 #

20. activate EFR sound quality with the lowest yet energy efficient batteries. To turn off using the same code.
Do I press * # 7 7 2 0 #

21. Towards the contents of the phone book quickly in nokia Mobile phones
Do I press number sort and then # example: 150 #

22. divert calls to the destination number for all calls
Do I press ** 1 * No. 2 goal #

23. divert calls to the destination number to call is not answered
Do I press ** 1 * No. 6 goal #

24. divert calls to the destination number to call when your phone is busy hp
Do I press ** 6 7 * phone number #
adapted from Nokia secret Code Button-key Trick how to open Secret Code Access HP/mobile/cellular phones/Nokia Cell You

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق